Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Third Final Front Cover Draft

When creating my first final draft of the contents page, a significant portion of the house style is based upon my primary research of colours for my original masthead (post found here). The teal colour which proved popular among my target audience was key in the development of these pages. However, as my original cover draft only included the anchorage text to the main cover line in this teal colour, I wanted to make a more obvious adjustment to integrate the teal colour further.

As the textual elements to the page have already been regarded as successful from the feedback I received from my peers (this post here), I was determined not to change these elements. As the olive colour was now made redundant through my colour choices in the contents page, I decided to change the background colour. The background now possesses a subtle teal hue, which I find actually emphasises the textual elements further. I shall refer this to my target audience to gather their feedback on the change.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise