Sunday, March 16, 2014

Final Contents Page

Based on the amendments made in this post, above is the second contents page draft. By sticking to the monochrome images, I believe the aesthetics of the page are heightened. Despite, changing the food image in the previous post, I have once again altered the image to feature the original two plates. As well as working well in black and white, the two plates signify dining with another, as the article would portray. As a direct result of the focus group feedback, I have changed the content headers to a dark teal, adding a variation of the existing house style in order to further strengthen the aesthetics of the page.

I informally showed this to the focus group once again, and they all recognised the changes which they suggested, and were happy with design of this page. I did place both the colour draft and this draft next to each other, and they all agreed that this version was more aesthetically pleasing. For this reason, I am confident to make this my final version.

During the process of creating this final contents page, I have adhered to all of the comments from both the peer feedback and focus group. I believe this final version has considered and adhered to the target audiences wishes, whilst retaining my original design intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise