Saturday, January 11, 2014

Interview Manuscript


Maintaining a clear idea of what questions I needed to ask during the interview certainly helped me gather the responses I needed. Before commencing the interview, I told Shannon (a.k.a the cover star) a bit about the personality which I had constructed, focusing on the more diva-esque aspects.

I altered some of my original questions to fit with the conversational tone as well as aspects which Shannon had previously said. On multiple occasions Shannon remarked something which could be explored further and add more depth to the article, so I thought it would be appropriate to address this. Despite the slight tangents, I remained true to the purpose of the article, including a musical aspect as well as a more conversational tone. Such tone is conventional in gossip magazines, which conventionally should appeal more to my target audience of females, despite the clear separation I want to maintain between these two genre of publications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise