Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Exhibition to Gain Feedback

In order to gain qualitative feedback on my first draft of the front cover, I printed a full-colour version of the magazine and attached the label above. The cover was then exhibited in the main study area of the sixth form, so students visiting the room can leave feedback on various areas of the magazine to the email above, created for this purpose.

UPDATE : Since the original exhibition date, I have received no feedback from the students. This has been a similar trend amongst my classmates, hence indicating that this has not been a successful process in obtaining data. I have decided to arrange a focus group with my target audience to gather feedback, which will be conducted once I have amended certain areas of the cover, which were highlighted in my personal evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise